Free Delivery Over €80 *t&c's apply

Wishlist

Search

SHOP SALE | HOME

SHOP SALE | BEAUTY

SHOP SALE | WOMEN

SHOP SALE | ECCO

new-in

Clarins

Cleansing Oil 150ml

Free Delivery On Orders over €80 *T&Cs Apply Spend €80 to Get Free Delivery *T&Cs Apply Congrats! You have unlocked free delivery

  • This cleansing oil enriched with organic Alpine plant extracts removes even long-wearing and waterproof make-up, impurities and pollution from the face, lips and eyes, and leaves skin soft and comfortable. Its sensorial, easy-rinse oil texture becomes a silky milk when applied.

    Comes in a shower-ready pump bottle, perfect for when you're in a hurry.

    All our products are sustainably developed and we strive to constantly improve our eco-conscious approach. This formula contains 80% ingredients from natural origin. The remaining 20% are ingredients that help to conserve the product correctly and create a unique sensory experience.

    Skin Type: All Skin Types

    Texture: Oil

    Use: Apply in the evening.

    Details

    • Skin Type All Skin Types
    • Solutions For Makeup Removal
  • Orders over €80 have free delivery in Ireland, while orders under €80 will incur a €5 standard delivery charge in Ireland. Click here for more delivery information.

    *Please note large items such as furniture will incur a €15 bulky shipping fee at checkout.

Free Nationwide Delivery

Over €80

Shaws Gift Cards

A Shaws Gift Card is the gift that makes everyone happy, every time. Gift cards sold online can only be redeemed instore.